05 Jan Research Scientist for Analytical Development
- Under the general guidance of lab director, plan and perform analytical experiment independently
- Develop and perform various analytical assays for proteins, including CE, HPLC, ELISA, Biacore, MS
- Maintain, calibrate and operate analytical equipment and instruments
- Troubleshoot instrumental/experimental problems
- Write experiment records and reports
- General laboratory maintenance, foster good communication and collaboration with other lab staff.
- B.S or M.S degree in Biochemistry or Analytical Chemistry, or related area.
- 2 year experience with protein characterization and analytical assay development preferred
- Strong knowledge in statistical data analysis
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and other Windows-based software.
- Ability to work independently with strong self-motivation.
- Detail oriented, good writing skills, good communication and interpersonal skills.